Friday, September 26, 2008

I may not know where, but I know a few things (I think...)

So the location is still COMPLETELY undecided, but there are a few things that I have at least made (sometimes tentative) decisions about.

1. Colors!- Since we are getting married in the Summer, I wanted something bright and fun. I think we are going to go with some combination of pink, orange/coral, and yellow. There will probably be some gold thrown in as well. Something kind of like this:
2. Bridesmaid dress- I'm sure everyone is curious about this. I would like to stray away from choosing a traditional bridesmaid dress. I have been looking at some "normal" dresses online that I thought might work. I sent Meredith and Shelley about 4 Bazillion to look at. Here are some examples (in each of my colors):

3. The Cake- I want cupcakes! I am a little cupcake obsessed, so I cannot picture me having anything but cupcakes. I will have a little mini traditional tier on the very top so that we have something to cut. Kind of like this:

4. Decor- Obviously I don't really know, because I don't even know the location... but in the wedding in my head that is indoor and outdoor these are some of the things that I can see:

I love using the lanterns... inside, outside... whatever

the one monogram my mom can't make for me. No idea about feasability, but I love it.

Since it's summer, I love using fruit in the centerpeices. Oranges and lemons would match nicely.

No comments: