Monday, September 29, 2008

Tunica RiverPark


I finally got my information from the Tunica Riverpark. The more I look at it, the more I like it. It's really unique and pretty. It's like the metal museum in that it's right by the water. I could still get married at sunset over the river. I could have dinner inside the lobby, so I wouldn't have to have a tent. Hopefully the band and ceremony could be outside. There is a big porch down the side with rocking chairs. There are overlooks and docks over the river (just hopefully no one ends up in the river!). And I think that wedding pictures from the third floor balcony would be GORGEOUS. I know that I'm not from Tunica, but it is halfway between Clarksdale and Southaven. Unlike Como, there are plenty of hotel rooms. The boys could play golf. Take a look at the virtual tour to check it out for yourself!



No comments: