Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Colors!

I know that I have already posted that I wanted bright, fun, summery colors for the wedding, but I am starting to rethink that!
The museum is so modern and there is so much white. I almost think that I should stick more neutral with mostly white or black and white and then maybe a few splashes of color. But what color do I add in? Maybe yellow? lime green? or do white with blush and light light yellow... sort of my original idea, but much more muted. I have no idea what I want now!

I keep playing in Brides Color Studio and finding new combinations that I want. So it's back to the drawing board on the color situation.

Any suggestions???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so i think those colors are just lovely HOWEVER you are not a very muted person you are vibrant and bright! your previous color scheme seems much more you...either way im sure it will be lovely butttt you got to go with your personality! (although its true from the pics of the site that more natural colors would look tres chic) its a toss up!