Thursday, October 2, 2008

Still Locationless...

I still have no idea where we are getting married. Every time that I think I might have come to a conclusion, something happens to change my mind. I still like Tunica, but they are charging more than I want to pay for the location fee. I love Como, but I don't like the lack of hotels (just seems like a logistical nightmare). I am still looking around, and we are going to take a look at some places on Sunday. Maybe seeing them in person will change my mind. In the mean time, even though I don't know an exact location (or date), I have been thinking about my Save The Dates. I am a little addicted to invitations and stationary. I can walk around Swoozie's for hours. However, I think that I have come up with a pretty clever idea to make some myself. I want to use a design from a vintage postcard. I'm pretty good with photoshop, so I was thinking of removing the "Greeting from" and writing "Come celebrate with us in." And then under the Riverboat adding the date. The back will be the back of a vintage postcard with "Joanne & Jake are getting married, etc." Now I just need to pin down that pesky date and location and I will be all set to move forward!

No comments: